Última modificación: 28/05/2020 - 08:31
Now open for applications from students motivated to study quantum technologies. Solicitudes hasta el 19 de junio.
The Quantum Future Academy is a European-wide, one-week school on quantum technologies offering training and networking activities., It will take place in Berlin, 1-7 November, 2020. Each European country will select 2-3 talented students who are motivated to study quantum technologies to participate.
· Promote young European talents in quantum technologies (QT)
· Establish a strong Quantum Community in Europe
· Bring together students from natural sciences and engineering
· Training and insights in quantum technology, theory and practice!
· Strengthening networks of students, science, industry and start-ups
· Provide students with QT-related career perspectives and options
· Have fun together!
The Spanish Network on Quantum Information and Technologies (RITCE) with the support of ICFO, the University of Zaragoza and CSIC will coordinate the selection of students to be part of the Spanish delegation.
WHO SHOULD APPLY:
Aimed at students in the last year of their degree or who are currently working on their master’s studies.
Candidates must be fluent in English, as that will be the language of the meeting in the Quantum Future Academy in Berlin.
Open to Students from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering or any other technical or non-technical specialties, who are motivated to learn and contribute to the world of Quantum Technologies
Deadline for applications is June 19, 2020.
QFA – SPAIN website for more information and to apply: https://qfa.ritce.hbar.es